Saturday, October 31, 2009

2 Day CP

Walao.....2 days keep on shopping making my legs gonna breaks.........1st day go wisma wif jia lin, mei mei n lun tai, 1st got Ah wee d but she fang us fei ji n i knew she will d...:p we go wisma to my father friend shop to my our class T-shirt.....But the price too high becuz we choose a nice quality T-shirt.......haiz so we ned to let d class decide again...later jia lin n mei mei go CP to watch movie wif sing yee and Yen Yen(swt......) then me n lun tai go shop for lun tai new shoes.......then after we go CP cuz wisma shoes quite expensive...we walk to from wisma to CP...n lun tai finaly buy his shoes and i fall in love wif 1 shoes but...MAHAL NIA!! then we go buy yoyo n go find the girls....after awhile my uncle come pick us home.....

the 2nd day is to celebrate goh late birthday...we gather at luther house 1st then we go D-junction Kbox....we sang until so high XP....then when we pay a!! i veri mad !! 1st the waiter tell us a jug of sprite is RM9 but when we pay....IT ITS RM20 WTF!! i so mad but others say suan le ....haiz...no choise but ren lo........then we all naik bus n go cp lagi....Haiz.....yesterday CP n today CP wan mati lo.......We go play bowling n dammit my bowling skill drop le...i ned to train more harder....n at 5pm my uncle come fetch me back home....so tired....dun wan study lo....even though RE-EXAM......WTF we study so hard for 2 weeks n now u tell us to RE-EXAM?? TMD LA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment