Thursday, June 25, 2009

a Troublesome past,a new life.....

Haiz.....long time din post, a lot things happends this week, dunno wat to do..................
This year father's Day i argue with my father. Its acually a very small problem but my dad make it big. But i quite feel sorry for him cuz it should be a happy father day but i ruined it with my big mouth.
After that night, i was try to quit my position Science club, Pembarisan Kuning, librarian job, and even the church band that i so wanted to join. Becuz my father say he hated me join so much activities and wanted me to concentrated on my result in school. At first i thinking of quiting, but the next day he sundenly change his mind n support me to keep on joining activities. But i deep down know tht he still mad on me but still support me becuz he knew tht i enjoy the life of it.
Eventually my result of this exam is turn out so bad as i expected.But what most supprising is that my father dint scold me but he even buy me a new phone!! That completed reverse of him. Is it last time when we argue and changed his mind? or mabye he did.........
Alot of ppl ask me why i dint wan to play games anymore......actually i dint quit playing games but juz bored of games.
haiz.......tomorow is the amazing 'Run' leh...hope our team will win....GAMABTEH

No comments:

Post a Comment